Sign in to follow this  
Hayabusa

Blue Eye Set?

How do i make Blue Eye Set?
Dont see the item in Ruud Shop

Also why is DL so OP?
Lol. Max rr and i cant kill afk DL.

Blue Eyes Set is just Excellent Right now.. maybe in Season14 Episode 2 would be release of Material to upgrade Awake Soul items into 5th mastery set..

Right now Blue Eyes Excellent items Drop in God of Darkness.. 

DL Defense adjusted.. we already decrease it.. and regarding to whom youre tellin about a DL whos AFK might be his build Set was good.. he Stats maybe Full Agi and Vit.. and have Good Master Stats.. 
We already Try to adjust PVP right now like you mentioned before.. Swell already multiply the HP.. just wait for next maintenance for the server to be restarted..

24 minutes ago, KingLi said:

Blue Eyes Set is just Excellent Right now.. maybe in Season14 Episode 2 would be release of Material to upgrade Awake Soul items into 5th mastery set..

Right now Blue Eyes Excellent items Drop in God of Darkness.. 

DL Defense adjusted.. we already decrease it.. and regarding to whom youre tellin about a DL whos AFK might be his build Set was good.. he Stats maybe Full Agi and Vit.. and have Good Master Stats.. 
We already Try to adjust PVP right now like you mentioned before.. Swell already multiply the HP.. just wait for next maintenance for the server to be restarted..

I when in-game and got Died 1-2 second from GL that doesnt even has wing of conqeuror.
Dark lord is impossible to kill and has huge damage. The damage is so  huge you cant even pot to stand a chance. its all just First hit.